Friday, September 4, 2009

Deciphering Today’s Real Estate is on TV Tomorrow

Deciphering Today’s Real Estate is on TV Tomorrow. Saturday September 5th at 5:30 p.m., I will be interviewed on a public service TV station for their Spotlight on Real Estate segment. It will air on Comcast Channel 15 in San Jose and Campbell. It will also be streamed from www.creatvsj.org (log in early in case you need to download software to see it). I will asked to discuss today’s real estate market conditions along with a brief two year history of real estate in Silicon Valley. The segment I’m featured in is at the beginning of the program and will last about 10 minutes. I’ve prepared a nice graphic for those of you who are more visual in nature to help make it easier to understand today’s market. Hope you enjoy the program and I’d be happy to answer any follow up questions you may have about the information presented. -Gary Nobile, Realtor (408) 247-4029 www.GaryNobile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment